Thursday, September 15, 2016

[ff] Relentless [couple sex] [glass dildo] [Hitachi Magic Wand] [ONE HOUR TWENTY-TWO MINUTES of Sen out of her goddamn mind]

Recorded with /u/Lio9.
So, life has been shitty of late. Work sucks, it's overcast and dreary, many family health problems and deaths, it took three x-rays to make sure that I probably didn't have pneumonia - you get the idea.
Like a lot of gals, I have the problem that if I'm stressed or sad, I have a very (very!) hard time getting off.
I can get the buzz of arousal, I just can't quite carry that to completion. This is frustrating for everyone concerned, which makes me feel bad, which makes it harder to cum... it leads to a never-ending circle of frustration, which just makes me sadder and even more frustrated.
Anyway, Lio got out the big guns - my sweet, smooth glass dildo and the Hitachi, and settled in to not take no for an answer.
This leads to me being on the very edge of cumming despite being under maximum stimulation and on the edge for almost an hour and a half.
File is unedited except for basic noise reduction and leveling. I was gonna cut it down, but I figured that some folks would enjoy having a longer file and others can skip around as they liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment